Police motorcycle missions.
Fun rescue missions and endless developmental play with a police officer on a push-along motorcycle and a cute dog with a habit of getting lost.
A cute dog has gone missing! Can your little hero help the police officer find the lost pet? With an exciting rescue mission to complete, a cute animal to care for and a friendly policeman on a push-along motorcycle, this versatile playset will strengthen preschoolers’ social, emotional and fine motor skills as they play out the real-life adventures of an everyday hero.
- Fun police mission – LEGO® DUPLO® Rescue Police Motorcycle (10967) is a hands-on treat for preschoolers with an interest in police work, cool motorcycles and caring for animals
- Inspires imaginative play – The set includes 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures – a police officer and a cute dog – a ‘lost dog’ poster, plus a cool blue police motorcycle for the officer and dog to ride on
- A fun way to build skills – As kids role-play imaginative police-rescue stories, they improve their fine motor skills and strengthen their social and emotional awareness
- Perfect for preschoolers – This hands-on playset is ideal for little police officers aged 2 and up and is also a great way for parents to share precious developmental milestones
- Many ways to play – The motorcycle measures over 1 in. (5 cm) high 3 in. (9 cm) long and 1 in. (4 cm) wide. The set also combines with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys for even more fun
- Story Starters included – A fun picture story based on the playset provides a great way to introduce children to creative construction and imaginative play
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, captivating colors, diverse characters and fascinating details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart, and it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured– LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards